KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
Kiwi Association of Sea Kayakers (KASK) ~ Official New Zealand Website
KASK was established in 1992 as a national association for sea kayaking in New Zealand. An incorporated society, it is run by a national committee which is elected annually.
KASK is supported by 16 regional sea kayak networks and clubs which organise trips and provide services at a local level. KASK maintains close liaison with allied organisations such as Water Safety NZ (WSNZ), Maritime New Zealand and New Zealand Outdoor Instructors Association (NZOIA).
See Changes to VHF channels for weather and Coastguard repeaters from 1 Oct 2016.
Kayak Fest 2018 & IKW 2018
Where to start
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook
Welcome to our website