KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
Annual Free Training Weekend ~ Okains Bay
Each year, Canterbury Sea Kayak Network runs a FREE training weekend at Okains Bay. This is usually held late January or early February and anyone is welcome to attend.
Training includes rescues, surfing and efficient paddling plus other items.
Contact Sandy Ferguson for more information.
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook