KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
Clubs and Networks
Check out the links for Clubs and Networks as they frequently offer a good route to get information on Equipment, Regional Training, Safety, Contacts and Trips.
Canoe & Kayak Sea Kayak Skills Course ~ Auckland
Fergs Kayaks ~ Auckland & Wellington
Note: Many commercial operators offer basic sea kayaking skills courses.
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook