KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
Kayak Safety and Training
Clubs and Networks
Also check out the links for KASK Clubs and Networks as they frequently offer a good route to get information on Equipment, Regional Training, Safety, Contacts and Trips.
Note: Many commercial operators offer basic sea kayaking skills courses.
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook