KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
Rescue line – Lightweight
A standard item on the paddling checklist is a tow rope,
and on any major paddle it is taken along. But many
people don’t bother or remember to take one for less serious trips.
No more excuses – here’s a lightweight multi-purpose version
small enough to live permanently in your PFD,
so it’s always handy and you can’t leave it at home.
Lightweight Rescue Line PDF (500KB) by Sandy Winterton.
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook