KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
I started paddling at an early age with scouts and then Canoe Lifeguards on the Dorset coast of southern England. I have always had a passion for the sea whether freediving, cruising or paddling and love it when the sea is rough.
As President of the HBCC, I have focused on equipping new paddlers, and would like to see nationwide skills standards and more cohesion between different disciplines and organisations.
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook