KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
How to make your own alcohol stove(s).
Zen and the art of the alcohol stove.
This link describes how the different alcohol stoves work and their advantages and disadvantages. There are also links to just about every alcohol stove ever described on the web plus the different types of alcohol fuel, performance and dangers.
Stoves and all the things related to them –
The FireLight Stove (PDF) The author has built and tested numerous stoves so definitely should have some experience for designing a good one.
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook