KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
The Ammassalimiut Kayak
From the Museum National D’Histoire Naturelle, The Ammassalimiut Kayak Technical Evolution. Authors: R.Gessain and P.E. Victor a description of the Ammassalimiut Kayak. This has been translated into English by Kevin Smith.
See The Ammassalimiut Kayak PDF (430 KB).
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook