KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
The History of Ancient and Modern Kayaks
Evolution of the Nordkapp Kayak by Graham Egarr
Historic kayaks, links to and details of kayaks by Harvey Golden, THE kayak historian.
Arctic kayak articles assembled by David Zimmerly.
The story of Ken Taylor’s Igdlorssuit Kayak by Duncan Winning, OBE.
The modern sea kayak’s history in Britain. This is about the evolution of the Anus Acuta and Nordkapp by Valley Kayaks.
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook