KASK Membership• Only $35/year
• 6 Newsletters a year
• Forum & event invitations
The Long Journey Home for a Greenland Kayak
Paul Caffyn’s account of his trip to West Greenland and the “return” of the modern Nordkapp sea kayak to its origins.
See West Greenland 1999 PDF (42 KB).
KASK's aims are to:1. Promote and encourage the sport of sea kayaking
2. Promote safety standards
3. Develop techniques and equipment
4. Deal with issues of coastal access and protection
5. Organise sea kayak forums around the country
6. Publish the Sea Canoeist Newsletter and the KASK Handbook